George R.R. Martin can’t tweet because he’s killed off all 140 characters
NPR has put up an astonishingly comprehensive list of all the running jokes on arrested development, and it’s pretty too!
defs click through and check it out.
John Green’s car breaks down
The Fault in Our Cars
John Green gets locked in a pub
The Fault in Our Bars
John Green writes a strongly worded pamphlet on the flaws of the Russian Monarchy
The Fault in Our Czars
John Green talks about un-scary dinosuars
The Fault in Our Rawrs
John Green writes about the flaws of Disney villains.
The Fault in Jafar.
I can play this game, too, tumblr!
John Green writes a novel about the character defects of Metallica’s drummer.
The Fault in Our Lars.
John Green does a crash course in mathematics
An Abundance of Math Grins
Still Life For Him & For Her - #Vancouver - #Summer2012 - #spreadtheword (at Still Life)
I have been waiting all year to post this.
This has been in my queue for months.
I missed it last year and I vowed that would NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.YES
omg i didnt reblog this last year!
I just realised: THATS WILLIAM SHATNER!
Omfg ok I literally just came on Tumblr to find this to reblog and it was the first post that loaded on my dash that is weird af ok
YESEvery year :)
IT’S 12 AM ON APRIL 25TH HERE IN MONTREAL, CANADA
one thing went right today
Deck of Dragon Age playing cards, plastic bottle of lemon juice, and Tyrion Lannister.
We’ve so got this.
A pillow, a blanket, and John Stewart. We might have a fighting chance…
My glasses, my shitty phone, and Ted Mosby - architect.
An ottoman, a couch cushion, and Frodo Baggins.
I…think I am pretty fucked, honestly.
A cat, a bag of M&Ms, and Daenerys Targaryen.
a can of beer, my amazing girlfriend, and The Doctor.
nothing can stop us. nothing.
1) I dislike the way stubbornness is spelled. far too many double consonants. this being said, I am rather stubborn…
2) I put sriracha on almost everything. a good example: peanut butter and sriracha sandwiches.
3) spoilers infuriate me.
4) I love grocery shopping, and do it far too often.
5) receiving mail is one of my great pleasures in life, and I often order things from the internet with this as motivation.
6) I really, really like cycling. in a silly, hipster way though, not in a spandexy way.
7) I cannot remember the last day that I did not have a coffee. I cannot remember the last day that I had less than two cups of coffee.
8) I wrote my first song in November.
9) the quality I find most attractive in people is their passion.
10) John Green.
I only had the roughest idea. Had David stayed for one final year, it would certainly have been his last, so my pitch was that it would start with the Tardis crashing in Amelia’s back garden – as now – and a terribly battered and bruised Tenth Doctor staggering out.
Amelia finds him, feeds him fish custard (no that was for Matt, it would have been something more Davidy) and generally helps him. But we, the audience, can see he’s in a truly bad way. Dying maybe. Eventually he heads back to his TARDIS, and flies off.
But when he returns – many years later for Amy – he seems perfectly fine, and indeed doesn’t remember any of those events…And of course over time, we realise what we saw was the Tenth Doctor at the end of his life, about to regenerate. Events that we return to in Episode 13…
— Steven Moffat, “What If David Tennant Had Stayed For One More Year?”